Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack
Zynga is looking for an experienced engineer to join our team in Austin developing new mobile game titles. We are looking to strengthen a small, tight-knit team focused on exploring new opportunities on emerging mobile game platforms, and require someone comfortable working in a rapidly-changing environment with new and evolving technologies. The ideal candidate will be a motivated engineer that works well in fast-moving teams, and can contribute at all levels of the mobile tech stack.
- Explore and integrate new and developing technologies and APIs
- Rapid prototyping of new game ideas and features
- Follow engineering best practices, including code reviews, collaborative design with team members, and documentation
- Collaborate directly with game design, art, product management, and other disciplines within the team
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- 3+ years industry experience in software development
- Mobile development experience on iOS and/or Android
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience with mobile game engines such as Unity & PlayCanvas
- Experience with backend development, particularly REST services and real-time multiplayer server technologies
What we offer you:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily - stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.