We are looking for a Game Designer to join the Words With Friends game team in our Toronto studio. You will be working on a family of games that are played by millions of players on a daily basis. Come join us!
- Work collaboratively with other designers and cross-functionally with UX, marketing, and product management on the design and implementation of new game content.
- Create and own the implementation of fun, engaging in-game events.
- Create clear and complete game design documentation for game content and features.
- Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game design and balance.
- 2+ years of mobile games live ops experience in game design, production, or QA; or equivalent education
- Experience creating in-game content designed to appeal to a specific audience
- Experience implementing and play testing in-game content
- Experience writing clear and concise specs, user flows, and documentation
- Strong knowledge of free-to-play games in general, and the brain puzzle genre specifically
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.