Software Engineer, Mobile Submit
Zynga is currently look for a Software Engineer to join our Toronto studio.
This individual will create and manage tools and services that automate, facilitate and improve the distribution of products to various platform storefronts including but not limited to full stack web development.
- Craft, maintain and document reliable CI/CD tools and frameworks.
- Building user friendly tools that handle edge case/bad input and report results clearly and concisely, both with GUIs/Web interfaces and on the command line.
- Work closely with the product teams to ensure smooth delivery of graphic assets, metadata and builds to market store fronts.
- Write and test code as well as refactor as necessary while communicating with stakeholders involved in the project.
- Own the evaluation of multiple tech solutions and execute on decisions that align with team goals.
- Enthusiastically recommend improvements and new approaches to address systemic issues and technical debt.
- Maintain an understanding of end-to-end system interactions and architecture in order to assess implications and dependencies associated with design decisions.
- Work collaboratively with teammates, mentor junior engineers, contributing to a creative environment of technical excellence.
- Work closely with the other members of the release team in Zynga across San Fran, Bangalore Toronto and London.
- 4+ years of software development or programming experience in building web applications (full-stack)
- Completed at least one full stack project with widespread customer/internal team usage.
- In-depth understanding of Node or ASP.net, RESTful web service APIs and CI tools like Jenkins
- Source Control Management: Git & Perforce
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Strong team player with a willingness to lead when necessary.
Desirable Experience and skills:
- Angular, React or Vue
- Writing automated test (unit, integration and end to end)
- AWS, Gitflow, Redis, Fastlane
- Experience with development and deployment of apps in the iTunes store and Google Play store
- Understanding of mobile ecosystems/excellent understanding of the mobile developer platforms ( App Store Connect & Google Play)
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.