Principal/Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack - Payments
Are you a passionate engineer who takes pride in releasing features into production? Are you an engineer who questions the status quo? Are you someone who is not afraid of the unknown? Are you that engineer that others on the team look up-to?
Zynga is looking for a full-stack engineer to maintain and redefine Payments SDK for iOS, Android, Unity and Web used by all Zynga games, including Zynga Poker, Hit it Rich Slots, Wizard of Oz: Magic Match, and more.
- You will take a hands-on approach in the development of prototypes, independently and with others, to establish design decisions and/or technical feasibility.
- You will follow engineering standard methodologies towards ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability at massive scale.
- You will maintain an understanding of end-to-end system interactions and architecture.
- You are a standout colleague, contributing to a creative environment of technical excellence.
- Review detailed designs from others, aligning with team and Zynga-wide technical vision.
- Provide production and integration support for mobile/web SDK running in all Games.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or a related field) or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of software development experience.
- Expert knowledge in C#, C++ or Java.
- Experience with a combination of Unity, iPhone SDK, Xcode, Android SDK, HTML5, XML/JSON, and/or GIT is a plus.
- Knowledge of backend server applications, web services, REST APIs, SQL, AWS, etc.
- Working knowledge of mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in object oriented and independent design of applications or systems.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment.
What we offer you:
Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s, RRSP Match
Extended Health coverage as well as life Insurance
Goodlife fitness annual membership
Commuter benefits, daily lunches, snacks & drinks
Vacation: Open vacation policy
Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
Casual dress every single day
A culture of diversity and inclusion
Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.