Zynga is looking for an Atlassian specialist with great technical know-how who can drive the configuration, support, and ongoing maintenance of JIRA, Confluence, and several related products. Zynga uses the Atlassian product suite to plan, track various aspects of our game development, and business operations.
- Administration and configuration of Atlassian products, Slack, and associated add-ons to maximize efficiency.
- Operational support and maintenance of self-hosted Atlassian tools suite.
- Coordinate with the Product Management team to identify, prioritize, and address end-user requests related to any Atlassian product.
- Customize and configure Atlassian products to help end users and partner teams get the most out of these tools.
- Understand system/application architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions, upgrades, etc.
- Ensure the reliability and usability of the Atlassian suite.
- Work on performance, functional and user acceptance testing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of experience administering multiple instances of JIRA & Confluence in an enterprise environment (1,000+ users).
- Good understanding of all administrative functions and features (JIRA, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, etc.), and implementing standard methodologies.
- Strong JIRA configuration experience (workflows, fields, screens, permissions, notifications, etc.), and in-depth knowledge of JQL queries, reporting capabilities and dashboards.
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence installations, merges, upgrades and migrations.
- Prior experience vetting, testing, installing and configuring add-ons (Portfolio, Service Desk, Structure, Script Runner, Questions, ConfiForms, etc.), and any new add-on requests.
- Experience with supporting Slack Enterprise Grid.
- Linux sys admin experience.
- MySQL and NGINx proficiency is a strong plus.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!