Senior Coordinator, Talent Management and Development
At Zynga, we make games that wow people. We innovate to craft experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in building communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and curious. You are a self-motivated problem-solver, who is respectful yet straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you flourish working collaboratively with people who share these values. You are passionate about people and believe in the power of diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an experienced coordinator for our talent and employee experience programs. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced environment with company-wide impact on a highly collaborative team. You will manage a variety of programs and projects across the team areas including: Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Recognition and Talent Management.
- Responsible for administration, including logistical support, of designated learning activities and programs, including classroom courses, learning management systems (LMS) and e-learning offerings
- Administer company-wide processes including recognition, performance management, succession planning and employee engagement survey
- Create reports and collect data to support the effectiveness of programs
- Own process improvements to relieve operational bottlenecks, escalate appropriately, implement changes quickly, and document solutions and processes to retain institutionalized knowledge
- Plan, create, edit and distribute diverse types of communications, presentations and campaigns for People Ops programs and processes
- Provide team-level support in creation of executive presentations
- In partnership with Talent Acquisition, manage key collateral for advancing Zynga’s employment brand
- Manage budget and vendor partnerships
- 3+ years of demonstrated project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to distill complex information into clear concise messaging
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Expertise with PowerPoint/Google Slide and collaboration tools (Microsoft/G Suite, Zoom, Slack); experience with web-based learning platforms, Workday and/or survey tools preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is team-oriented
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work in ambiguity and with changing priorities
- Highly organized, detail oriented and an inclination for planning and execution
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.