Senior Product Manager
Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile? Zynga is looking for a Senior Product Manager who can bring its games to the forefront of the industry: building unforgettable social experiences, connecting hundreds of millions of people throughout the world and delighting its users through games.
Equipped with user data, the Senior Product Manager will have the freedom to provide experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design process, building high quality social games for millions. Put yourself to the test and come join us!
Zynga’s Senior Product Manager in Central Product Management (CPM) will help multiple teams manage the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing and consulting on specs, overcoming design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale. In addition, the Senior Product Manager will drive the overall research strategy, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis. Through strong customer empathy, the Senior Product Manager will be responsible to develop deep insights into customer needs and how the roadmap addresses those needs.
The Senior Product Manager will coordinate product managers across multiple products; they will work with their team to set clear/measurable objectives and ensure the team is effectively crafting project plans based on priorities, and ultimately driving positive business outcomes. Lastly, the Senior Product Manager will deliver their vision & strategy, monitor product progression and partner with product marketing for launch.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in product management in consumer products
- Experience in consumer mobile or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to build wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience with managing dynamic applications and multivariate testing
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team primarily those who do not directly report to you
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills. SQL querying abilities is a strong plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive team
- Previous experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with central teams is a strong plus
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry and competitor trends
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.