Associate Ad Operations Manager
As an Associate Ad Ops Manager, you are responsible for helping to drive advertising revenues across platforms through supporting revenue optimization efforts and working with our network partners. You will be a key part of the team, driving business success through managing demand and identifying opportunities for growth and to drive efficiencies.
- Proactive price optimization of desktop and mobile ad networks for the largest mobile gaming ad partner in the industry
- Set up and manage ads from a variety of third party networks and SSPs, including Zynga’s Private Marketplace executions
- Build on relationships with vendors to drive incremental revenue and get informed on the latest tech innovation in the space
- Lead our ad quality initiatives and maintain a high quality of advertising across desktop and mobile ad inventory
- Troubleshoot ad network integrations, finding and solving issues by corresponding with internal tech teams and the client
- 1-3 years’ work experience or internship in web/mobile ad trafficking or related field
- Results oriented and proactive personality with eagerness to learn about the Desktop/Mobile Ads space
- Familiarity with ad networks/DSPs/Rewarded Ad Vendors and tech program Charles Proxy a plus
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical
- Strong analytical and MS Excel skills preferred
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is preferred
- Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are necessary for cross-team collaboration
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.