Senior UI Artist - Graphic Designer - Poker
Are you a Senior UI Artist/Graphic Designer who wants to work on the world’s #1 online Poker game? If so we would love to hear from you.
You will be ready to adopt our culture and elevate our business performance. You will have broad experience in solving complex problems, partnering, influencing and enabling business leaders. It is an unusual opportunity to chip in to Zynga’s success and be part of a world-class team.
The UI Artist/Graphic Designer is responsible for building user-centered visual design solutions that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize user experience. This includes all phases of the visual design process such as conceptual design/development (the big idea), graphic and interface design, storyboards, motion graphics and art production.
- Good experience with Unity
- Evolve and build visuals for the game UI, advertising campaigns, web and video content and branding materials
- Drive the visual design process involving research, experimentation, design and revision
- Create high quality final art assets from existing UI and UX wireframes
- Integrate final UI art assets into the game using Unity
- Work with internal clients and project partners to ensure UI meets product and design needs
- Current on visual design trends in similar creative industries
- Experience designing for mobile devices and/or gaming consoles (Live product experience a bonus)
- Possess strong communication skills and articulate, present, and speak clearly about design decisions
- Committed to adapting to creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards universally
- At least 3 years related experience in interactive or gaming environments
- An online portfolio of existing and related work is mandatory
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!