Interested in being part of a team that impacts millions of people? If you're energized by our vision to make the world a better place and you empathize with our players, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
What you need?
- BS degree in art, animation, graphic design, or related fields
- A strong portfolio and 2+ years of experience
- Considerable amount of knowledge in basic art principles like color, light, typography, layout, composition, animation, and visual design
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite – After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
- Expertise in 2D motion graphics
- Preferable experience with 3D art
- Competent skills for design, drawing, creative and conceptual thinking
- Detailed understanding of consumer-facing ad experiences on social ad platforms and partner ad networks
What you’ll be doing?
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Work closely with our marketing team to develop the visual identity of marketing efforts and identify emerging outlets, methods, and best practices for marketing of our titles
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Develop art assets for UA and any additional material related to ongoing and future marketing efforts
Who we are?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and the USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, ambitious, and eager to learn/experience mates
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.