Lead Experience Designer - Words With Friends
Zynga San Francisco is looking for a Lead User Experience Designer to join our design team. The Lead User Experience Designer is responsible for creating user-centered design solutions that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize user experience. This includes all phases of the design process such as conceptual design/development (the big idea), UX flows/navigation maps, wireframes, graphic and interface design, prototypes, storyboards, persona/scenario development, and art production.
The Lead Experience Designer is responsible for creating user-centered design solutions that are both useful and beautiful. This includes all phases of the design process from conceptual design/development to execution and implementation. Common artifacts include interaction models, interface and visual design concepts, prototypes, user task/interaction flows, navigation and information architecture maps, storyboards, persona/scenario development, etc. You will work closely with the UX Design Director to establish and maintain the design integrity of the game experience end to end.
What we’re looking for:
- You will be a team leader with validated management experience
- You will be experienced in level visual design abilities
- Experience building design to dev documentation (e.g. style guides, specifications and wireframes)
- Expert level working with Adobe CC & Sketch
- Translate rough concepts into working models and prototypes
- Strong knowledge of IOS and Android interfaces and platform specific UX and functionality
- Ability to adapt and operate within a variety of creative styles
- Awareness of global trends and creative influences and how they translate to your work
- Interpret analytics, user research, and testing - apply findings to design solutions
- Translate customer and business requirements into viable visual concepts
- Contribute to the evolution and strategy of design policies and practices as they apply to the implementation of standards, interaction, color, typography, artwork, and all other visual/interactive expressions of the user experience
- Collaborate with key internal client and project partners to ensure the design reflects player needs and consistency
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products/experiences and bring new ideas to the team
- Possess strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills
- Understand and articulate the value of visual design and brand within a business context
- A persistent positive personality
- Someone who champions collaboration and contributes to team morale
What you bring:
You will have proven experience creating professional user experiences for consumer facing software, interactive entertainment, mobile applications/games. Bachelor’s degree in design or a design related field is a required with a minimum of 5 years related work experience.
WHAT DO WE GIVE YOU?
Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
Catered lunch daily
Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
Open Vacation Policy
Flexible working hours
Casual dress every single day
Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.