VIP Account Manager (German speaking) - 6 month FTC
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Zynga are hiring for a VIP Account Manager to join our Dublin team, on an initial 6 month fixed term contract. You will work across our social games, responsible for retaining and reactivating VIP Players. As well as developing new VIP customers, increasing player lifetime value and revenue contribution for assigned VIP customers.
Your key objective will be to grow the VIP player base, with corresponding revenues as directed by the Senior VIP Director.
This role may require working some weekends or evenings.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for cultivating and developing relationships and serve as a trusted Account Manager to our VIP players
- Serve as an game expert and act as a liaison between our highest value players and the studio to resolve bugs
- Maintain retention of the designated VIP base
- Ensure that our players receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service by leveraging a highly consultative approach
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (including studio teams and Legal) to drive revenue growth with VIP base.
- Uses data science-driven workflows daily to increase engagement, reactivate and increase revenue
- Strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to analyse campaign performance statistics
- Connect and reconnect VIP base through high-level relationship building
- Partner with the Senior Director to create consultative engagement and reactivation presentations using market trends, VIP research and industry-specific case studies.
- Drive the RFP documentation for studios to build out VIP driven features to drive higher revenue
- Exceed sales, pricing, and yield goals; effectively manage to an individual quarterly reactivation and engagement targets
Required Skills & Experience
- Customer service or account management experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Impeccable communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills – able to handle high call volumes
- Ability to generate revenue on own initiative based on personal account relationships
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Customer focused and ability to build a rapport with players
- Team player
- Positive attitude and are excited to learn
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience working in games or iGaming
- VIP account management experience
- Interest within social gaming
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Monthly active living allowance
- Tax saver ticket
- Life insurance
- Income protection
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds.