Senior Game Artist
Zynga is looking for a top talent Lead Game Artist to join the Helsinki Studio. Come help us as we build on our success, create great games, and launch new products.
- Define and create in-game art for a mobile game
- Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, interaction design, HCI principles, and motion design. Understands platform requirements (e.g. Unity/Cocos).
- Is able to wireframe or provide visual mockups (e.g. PSDs). Strong focus on visual design.
- Create and evolve artwork from concept to production
- Collaborate closely with the creative team to achieve the gameplay and visual goals
- Maintain adaptability to changing needs
- Understand the art pipeline and how to implement art into the game
- Adapt visual styles as necessary
- Working knowledge of Unity, Photoshop, motion graphics, and 2d/3d art experience.
- Proven ability to take work from concept to in-game.
- Actively seeks to learn. Generates new ideas and solutions.
- Strong portfolio showing a range of styles
- Ability to rapidly concept ideas
- Knowledge of optimization techniques and performance considerations
- Ability to drive needs for art pipelines and efficiency improvements
- Self-driven and strong multi-tasker
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.