Zynga was founded in 2007 with the mission of connecting the world through games. Zynga changed the game forever with broadly popular games like FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Draw Something and Words with Friends, which are played by hundreds of millions of players each and every month. Every day we strive to build the best games for people everywhere to play together crafted by teams of passionate game gurus, visionary creatives and virtuoso engineers.
Zynga is seeking a dynamic Account Executive for its Advertising Sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling Mobile/Digital marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies; holds established relationships with brands and agencies; possesses a proven sales track-record across multiple verticals. If you have had a strong record of success in mobile/digital media we would love to talk to you!
Zynga’s culture embodies the dynamics of a start-up, focusing on creativity and fun. We're a fast-paced technology company connecting millions of friends through games every day. At Zynga, you will find smart, creative people who are passionate about taking on challenges.
- The Account Executive will be responsible for cultivating and developing client relationships. They serve as a trusted partner to senior marketers and agency partners within their aligned region.
- Serve as an industry expert in mobile advertising; emphasis on video/display advertising, Private Programmatic and Sponsorship Sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service by leveraging a highly consultative approach.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams (Programmatic, Account Management, Creative, Ad Tech) to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers.
- Partner with our Sales Marketing team to create consultative sales presentations using market trends, client research and industry specific case studies.
- Strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions.
- Instrumental in driving the RFP process; execute and deliver high quality answers.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills; ability to pitch new business to clients and advertising agencies.
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals; effectively manage to an individual quarterly sales goal.
- Minimum of 3 + years of direct selling experience, with Agency/Sales Planning/Account Management experience a plus.
- Experience in the mobile games and in-app ecosystem is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in selling mobile/digital advertising.
- Proven success in structuring and closing highly complex six to seven figure advertising deals.
- Deep knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online/mobile marketing tactics and strategy.
- Knowledge of 3rd party measurement and ad tech platforms such as DSPs and SSPs is essential.
- Candidate possess established relationships with top marketing decision makers at clients and agencies in the aligned region/territory.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate complex technical features in simple terms.
- Comfortable presenting key issues to senior management when appropriate, and the ability to be solutions-oriented.
- Ability to work in a flat organization; thrive in a highly collaborative team based environment.
- Driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- BA/BS degree; strong academic record is preferred.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.