2D Artist Intern - Summer 2019
- Provide illustrations, sketches and concepts to express key gameplay events
- Develop 2D assets using Photoshop, Illustrator and comparable tools
- Demonstrate a positive, adaptive attitude and effective time management skills
- Participate in art reviews and respond to critical feedback in a professional manner
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, working towards a degree a BA, BS or Masters degree
Photoshop, Painter or comparable 2D software packages
Be able to follow and adapt to stylistic guidelines
Design skills, including the effective use of shape, color, form, lighting and composition
Quick ideation and sketching ability
Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions
Ability to work in a collaborative and Agile development environment
Passion for gaming (particularly mobile games!)
Online portfolio consisting of current personal and recent professional work
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.