Senior Manager, Talent Management and Diversity
At Zynga, we make games that wow people. We innovate to craft experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in building communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and curious. You are a self-motivated problem-solver, who is respectful yet straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you flourish working collaboratively with people who share these values. You are passionate about people and believe in the power of diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an experienced Sr Manager of Diversity & Talent. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced environment with company-wide impact that can influence the face of gaming. You will design, deliver and evaluate critical talent initiatives aligning to both the company and People Ops strategies, focused on Diversity & Inclusion and Talent Management.
- In partnership with the Sr Director, establish and mature Zynga’s Diversity & Inclusion and Talent Management frameworks to support business growth.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Drive alignment with leadership and cross-functional partners on D&I goals and initiatives, including People Operations, Communications, Legal, Procurement, Community leadership and Studio leadership to increase engagement on diversity
- Create and implement a roadmap of D&I initiatives, a communication and media strategy and change management plan to build awareness and competence across Zynga
- Own and drive specific D&I initiatives owned by the Talent team, including initial strategy, managing internal and external partner relationships, tools and execution
- Align the D&I agenda with People Ops Center of Excellence practices and policies to hire, develop, promote and retain a diverse workforce
- Design a measurement approach to monitor progress, achievement and drive accountability within our leaders and teams
- Serve as a liaison with global Zynga Employee Resource Groups (zERGs) to promote collaboration, align best practices, and connect initiatives
- Talent: Develop, implement, and manage global talent programs in partnership with broader People Ops teams – high potential development, succession planning, talent review process and performance management.
- Work with Workforce Planning team to determine appropriate talent metrics to measure progress and impact of programs
- Be a trusted adviser to Org Effectiveness, HR Business Partners, business leaders, HRIS and Recruiting to ensure alignment and collective progression towards our talent goals.
- Support overall goals by ensuring a global, integrated, cross-functional approach is considered when appropriate.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in HR, specifically Talent Management and D&I
- Experience in designing and managing successful D&I programs preferred
- Experience mobilizing and activating teams and managing programs/projects at scale
- Experience navigating organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to influence, has a high level of professional presence, verbal and written communication, including creating executive level presentations
- Has strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically and long-term
- Proactive, self-motivated, and team-oriented
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.