Business Operations Coordinator
Zynga is a leading developer of the world’s most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world every single day. To date, more than 1 billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including Words With Friends, FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Merge Dragons, Empires & Puzzles, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. More than that, we seek to bring talented, fun, engaged people together to support the development of the next phase in Central Global Marketing and Analytics organizations. We are looking for an experienced Coordinator to work with our Marketing and Analytics groups to coordinate headcount, budget tracking, and invoice approvals.
Experience coordinating multiple projects will be beneficial to this individual. Come join us, thrive, adventure, and dream big to craft the future of the fastest-growing gaming company.
- Accountable for the team’s budget tracker including; contacts, descriptions, POs, invoices, and contract renewals.
- Communicate effectively with partner teams on all core responsibilities, ensuring cohesion and collaboration. (Accounts Payable, Procurement, Legal, Ad Monetization, and Production)
- Support team culture and Learning & Development program through team activities, onboarding support, training events, and offsite events.
- Manage vendor relationships and core tasks: Execute NDAs, contracts, purchase order requests, and additional administrative tasks.
- Drive process improvement across multiple teams and functions.
- Support business budget decisions to align with higher company initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to balance and constantly prioritize multiple projects/requests from several internal and/or external partners.
- Self-motivated to act quickly when issues arise that need immediate attention.
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional written skills in reports, emails, and other communication.
- Strong verbal communication both one-on-one and in larger meetings with numerous parties.
- Ability to learn in-house and external partner proprietary
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Work experience in technology, video games, real-money gaming, or entertainment industries.
- Experience with Jira or other task management tools.
- Experience with ERP (enterprise resource planning) tools.
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.