Senior Producer, Contract
Our Central Global Marketing team is looking for a best-in-class experienced Senior Producer to join our team on a contract basis. We are seeking a talented, motivated and passionate individual to help oversee our international engagement marketing team and UA creative team, as well as manage scheduling and run a portion of our marketing pipeline. Qualified individuals are expected to be proactive, incredibly organized, detail oriented, and have excellent communication skills.
The right candidate for this role has a thirst for knowledge, optimization and drive for success. They will showcase abilities such as problem solving, collaboration, influencing and enabling a team. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success and be part of a world-class team that spans multiple locations.
- Report to the Lead Producer overseeing the global organization
- Partner with the Rest of World Producer to seamlessly run global engagement tactics
- Work with stakeholders to manage the marketing pipeline for their assigned project(s)
- Work with a team comprised of channel owners, product marketing managers, artists, audio, animation,UA and QA
- Be the driver, removing blockers and empowering the team to deliver the highest quality product
- Facilitate discussions between studio game teams and partner groups
- Communicate efficiently and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Share successes, failures and learnings with other teams
- Partner with studio production and understand their needs
- Participate in cross-functional projects as needed
- Ability to contribute to other operations projects in support of our corporate strategy and vision, as required
- Be a workflow evangelist, constantly looking to improve the team’s processes
- Previous Production experience in creative environments
- Management experience running a cross-functional team; preferably experience with remote or off-site teams
- Great project management skills; able to plan organize and prioritize effectively
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience with bringing projects to completion
- An ability to deliver on abbreviated timelines
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing projects in a Scrum/Waterfall environment using JIRA
- Strong individual contributor with ability to lead small projects, as required
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop
- The ideal candidate also has an eye for marketing and/or a background in art or visual design
- Experience with Photoshop, After Effects or other visual programs a plus
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.