Senior Product Manager - Central Technology
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games - Central Technology! We focus on shared client & server technology and features that drives the underlying gameplay experience. We’re looking for outstanding leaders with a passion for technology and the ability to work with a diverse team. The area of responsibility would be managing Payments; however, as you grow in the role, you will likely own additional products and services. As a Senior Product Manager for Payments, you will be responsible for leading Product to craft, develop, and maintain Zynga’s core Payments platform, which enables seamless integration with app stores and payment processing providers.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from gathering requirements, prioritizing features, analyzing competitive landscape, writing specifications, achieving stakeholder alignment, and owning the team roadmap.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Responsible for a large central technology product and/or multiple products. You will drive the product strategy, feature specs and work with game teams on realizing value.
- Collaborate closely with other technical leaders in Central Technology and across disciplines to drive standard methodologies and positive team culture
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of product management in game and mobile app development or consumer web.
- Ability to build wire-frames, product specifications, and white papers.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Experience with growing an app using lean, data driven principles. Some experience with data analytics and SQL preferred.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up, finance, payments, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree, MBA, and/or Computer Science degree preferred
- Familiarity with Compliance / Regulatory requirements a plus
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.