Oracle Business Systems Analyst
The Oracle Business Systems Analyst is primarily responsible for configuring modules for Oracle E-Business Suite R12. This role is also expected to lead by example and provide excellent customer service by communicating clearly and consistently. Candidates should be capable of working on all functional aspects of the Oracle E-Business suite modules, designing and configuring Oracle Applications, and communicating technical concepts to non-technical customers. Candidates should also be able to demonstrate the ability and desire to learn new technologies (SaaS).
Support and implement Oracle business, legal and financial systems for social game developer. Responsible for driving cross-functional initiatives including functionality, implementation, enhancements, and releases for finance and legal applications from discovery through product release. Provide day-to-day production support to end-users. Support all aspects of Oracle Financials and P2P applications and external SaaS systems. Conduct requirement gathering sessions with various business users to understand current process and recommend best practices. Develop, implement, and maintain integrations between Oracle and third-party applications including SaaS .Reengineer business process to optimize processes as it relates to the Finance and Legal department globally. Participate in project management, communication and change management for legal applications. Participate in identifying test scenarios and converting them into test scripts. Conduct end user training for projects and new enhancements. Complete the coordination and user acceptance signoff for user acceptance testing. Work with IT team members to design and test integrations and interfaces with various business systems. Responsible for owning customization and enhancement deliverables for the legal application area.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Performed requirement gathering, clarifications, and documentation.
- Served as subject matter expert in Oracle Application in the area of Financial and legal business.
- Conducted requirement gathering sessions with various business users to understand current process and recommended best practices.
- Reengineer business processes to optimize them as they relate to the Finance and Legal department globally.
- Supported Oracle Financials and P2P applications and external SaaS systems.
- Gained progressive, post-baccalaureate experience as a business systems analyst focused on Oracle applications in hi-tech industry.
- Hands-on experience with multiple implementations Oracle EBS (iExpense, iProc, PO, AP, FA, AR,CM, GL)
- Systems implementation skills (scoping, planning, requirements gathering, process analysis and mapping, conceptual detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, deployment and support)
- Excellent communication skills
- Oracle API, Web Services APIs, PL/SQL , XML, XSLT integration, Oracle Cloud technologies experience preferred (nice to have)
- Gained experience in: Oracle ERP including financials and P2P (AP, AME, iExpense, iProcurement); supporting and implementing Oracle reporting, integrations and interfaces; diagnosing and troubleshooting Oracle application issues; systems implementation.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field; and 3 years of experience as a business systems analyst focused on Oracle applications in hi-tech industry.
- Alternate education and experience requirements: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience as a business systems analyst focused on Oracle applications in hi-tech industry.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!