Director of Product, Central Product Management
Zynga is looking for a Director of Product who can help manage and direct the performance on our Central Product team. The Director of Product will add experience, direction, and measurable improvements to the social and financial performance of one or more games.
Zynga Central Product Management is looking for a Director of Product Management to join our team. Our group is involved in all product management areas for the company from live operations to new IP in addition to serving as consultative partners globally to all our game teams with respect to feature roadmaps and strategic initiatives. We are uniquely organized to interface with every functional area of the company and in terms of scope of participation and diversity of strategic influence, we offer a very special opportunity.
- Lead SKU product management.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- 10+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Experience with a
web basedcompany managing web applications and multivariate testing is preferred but not required
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need