Software Engineer (Spring Boot / Java)
Interested in being part of a team that impacts millions of people? If you’re energized by our vision to make the world a better place and you empathize with our players, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
What is waiting for you?
Keeping our tens of millions of happy players in mind;
- Monitoring and maintaining services for keeping games stable
- Developing creative/exciting features with other hardworking developers, artists, and product managers!
- Researching, designing, and implementing solutions that will improve services
- The chance to improve yourself inside Zynga engineering culture
What You Need?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures and OOP Principles
- Experience in Web application development using Spring Boot
- Experience with Relational, NoSQL and in-memory database systems
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
Who we are?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, ambitious and eager to learn/experience geek mates
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.