Producer, Central Technology – Gameplay Services
Zynga is looking for a highly motivated Producer to manage projects in our Central Technology team, working to provide services for our various game studios. This position will be based in our Zynga Studio I in Bengaluru India.
He or she will work closely with engineering leadership, product management, other project managers and game/partner teams to balance a set of dedications and breakthroughs to predictable execution, facilitating tough trade-offs along the way. Tactical enough to dive deep on daily execution, dedicatedly spot areas for improvement, then energetically drive those improvements broadly, resulting in all peers feeling collaboratively led into changes that solve confusion, miscommunication and differing expectations.
- Work with the Engineering and Product management to plan and task the workload for the Gameplay Services team
- When working in sprints, ensure the team understands the goals
- Maintain high working efficiency within a team by removing all blocking issues in a timely manner.
- Identify, assess and address risks
- Run regular retrospectives that cover issues from the team and how progress has been since the last retrospective
- Lead the teams in estimations and committals, ensuring a representative from each discipline is present and all members of the team are involved in contributing to the work that will be completed
- Build and maintain accurate product timelines for delivery throughout the product lifecycle
- Support product lead on communicating progress on development goals towards sprint dedications
- Work with discipline and product leads to ensure team has the right resources and equipment to meet expected deliverables and deadlines
- Actively pursue process improvements within the team, doing what is necessary to help the team work together at their best
- 3+ years of program/project management experience.
- Practical experience and understanding of Agile / Scrum
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to track and prioritize multiple simultaneous ongoing tasks
- Creative and analytical thinker
- A strong eye for detail and high standards of work
- Able to see tasks through to completion
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!