Motion Graphic Designer
The vision for our Global Marketing Creative Team at Zynga is informed by an aggressive pursuit of new and different ideas, rapid creative development, and efficient production. We develop creative executions across paid and owned channels that invite and encourage millions of players worldwide to take part in our games as well as keep players engaged, informed, and rewarded for their active participation. Our creative and production processes prioritize achieving both performance objectives and execution excellence while we all endeavor to foster a collaborative culture that embraces and drives creative trends in the mobile marketing & acquisition space.
As a Motion Graphics/Video Artist on Zynga’s UA Creative team, you will be expected to single-handedly execute video/motion graphics advertising executions as well as video content for the iOS and Google Play storefronts for titles across the Zynga portfolio. This ideal candidate is comfortable creating a high volume of diverse executions and can also contribute ideas & concepts based on/inspired by a single value proposition/selling point that catches the audience’s attention.
- Contribute to a super-efficient, high-volume pipeline of User Acquisition advertising and App Store Assets, as well as social/community and live-ops marketing assets
- Work with the Art Lead, Art Director, and Producer to execute video advertising, app store assets, and more to satisfy an aggressive delivery cadence.
- Ability to single-handedly develop and execute a 10 - 30sec ad using assets/resources on-hand within a 2.5-day timeframe
- At least 5 years of professional experience developing and executing video creative
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere (expert Photoshop & Design skills a big plus)
- Strong conceptual and visual design skills leading to thoughtful creative executions
- Confident working in an extremely fast-paced environment with multiple projects and quick turn-arounds
- Thorough understanding of consumer-facing ad experiences on social ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and partner ad networks
- Thorough understanding of (or at least a genuine desire to learn) the nuances of creating video assets for the iOS and Google Play storefronts.
- A self-sufficient self-starter with an ability to thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills and with a team-first attitude
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!