You will be the primary localization partner for a number of Zynga’s India studio games, responsible for coordinating and owning every step of the localization and LQA process. Daily responsibilities include coordinating with outsourced translation and LQA teams to schedule, prepare and oversee all aspects of translation and testing, working closely with India studio game teams to deliver localization and LQA sign-offs on schedule per game, and serving in a meaningful role as the India representative of the International Production team based in San Francisco.
- Coordinate daily localization jobs for all content types, owning all aspects of the Translation Management System for your games, including monitoring of all automated string pipelines, creating manual localization jobs, and managing the translation workflow.
- Work with game teams to gather contextual information and provide to our translation partners for all translation jobs.
- Prepare daily LQA testing tasks per game, delivering an LQA test packet to our testing partners at the end of each shift to enable Pacific time zone LQA testing and sign-off.
- Work with our LQA partners to craft, implement and maintain LQA test plans according to release schedules per game.
- Support external localization and LQA partners by reviewing work and providing feedback.
- Foster a strong working relationship with our external localization project management and LQA test lead points of contact.
- Supervise and maintain ownership of the localization bugs logged by LQA.
- Identify and highlight bug trends and other areas of risk to internal and external partners.
- Plan detailed localization and LQA schedules one week in advance and high level schedules months in advance.
- Provide monthly budget forecasts up to two years in advance and ad-hoc updates as needed.
- Develop a keen understanding of all assigned games.
- Evangelize standard methodologies, contribute to strategic decisions, and dedicatedly problem solve as the localization subject matter expert for assigned games.
- Ensure effective collaboration between International Production, game teams, and other central service teams for all assigned projects (e.g. Marketing, Legal, etc.).
- Work closely within the International Production team to improve localization and LQA processes.
- At least 4 years of Production and/or QA Test Lead (or equivalent) experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in the globalization industry, including localization, internationalization, and game/software development.
- Strong project management skills; ability to multi-task and manage schedules, budget and prioritization per project.
- Flexible, motivated, self-starter, and continuous learner; hardworking and goal-oriented; exceptional teammate; with enthusiasm resolves ambiguity and loose-ends.
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills in English, as well as internal and external presentation skills. Dedicated communicator that can keep the San Francisco and vendor teams properly involved and informed.
- Real passion for social games.
- Excellent working understanding of MS Office suite and Google docs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Proficiency with bug tracking databases, preferably JIRA/Hansoft.
- Experience with translation, project management, and or test case management software a plus.
- Fluency in one or more languages (other than English) a plus.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!