The Content specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email and Push notification marketing campaigns in support of company and business unit objectives. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, planning, copy, art and analysis. This position requires a collaborative professional who is highly executional and creative who can work in a fast-paced environment of operating live games.
- Complete execution of email & Push notification campaigns including planning, deployment (copy, art, HTML and campaign set up), testing and reporting of the day to day activities Execute established methods while identifying new opportunities
- Analysis of current email & Push notification marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement Develop strong relationships with cross-functional partners (game studio, tech, engineering, marketing, creative, etc.)
- Ideate, design and execute significant tests and tactics that increase player health and lifetime value. Ensure highest standards, employ best-practices and foster accountability
- Proven success in deploying effective marketing communications at scale Inquisitive action-biased mind, appropriately focused on customer and business KPIs
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment Effective producer of high quality work with a desire for growing responsibility
- Proven ability to learn technology quickly Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems. Exceptional written communication and copywriting skills .Team-first attitude
- Strong project management skills. Fast learner, versatile, flexible and trainable. Being able to multitask by juggling different work activities and shifting attention from one task to another.
- Organizational Skills, using tools like calendars, day planners, and any kind of apps and programs created to help you stay highly organized.
- Passion for games.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!