Legal Operations Intern (Summer 2021)
**Please note, this role will be virtual for Summer 2021. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply!**
Zynga is looking for a Legal Operations Intern that has a strong work ethic, organized, have excellent communication skills, and a “whatever it takes” attitude. If you are looking to gain experience working in a corporate legal department, interning with Zynga could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
The Zynga Legal team is a hard-working, fun-loving, and dynamic group. We focus on solving problems and empowering our business teams to run, not walk. We protect the company from risks that really matter and never slowing it down over issues that are only theoretical. We get the opportunity to work with every department in the company as well as outside counsel, vendors, partners, and (most meaningfully) customers.
- Support invoice review and submission process, including data accuracy audits, adherence of billing guidelines, submission and review timeliness, and financial controls
- Monitor and reconcile invoices between Legal eBilling and Accounts Payable systems
- Maintain vendor profiles, including fee arrangements, discounts, and contacts
- Attend to invoicing queries with internal and external business partners
- Monitor contract-related workflows to ensure timely progression
- Import, execute, store and code contracts and agreements in the company’s document repository and Contract Lifecycle Management systems
- Create regular tracking and other reports
- Review social media sites and app platforms for intellectual property infringement
- Support and manage various ad hoc projects and reporting as needed
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, determine best practices, and increase efficiency within the Legal department’s organizational structure, systems, and technologies.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.