Senior Game Designer
Senior Game Designer:
The right candidate for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance. You will have broad experience in solving complex problems, partnering, influencing and enabling business leaders. It is an unusual opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success and be part of a world-class team.
- You will research and deconstruct systems & features in existing games
- You will own the design of assigned features from concept through execution
- Craft documentation for new features, including user flows and wireframes
- You will collaborate with cross-discipline partners to vet & revise designs to achieve business goals
- Stay current with industry trends & key competitors
- You will be ambitious, demonstrate initiative, flexibility, maturity and anticipate and resolve problems before they develop.
- You will be a teammate who is able to form relationships and work reciprocally across business units/functions e.g. Marketing, Finance, QA, etc.
- You will be passionate and have acumen for the iterative game design process
- Experience crafting intuitive user flows, and knowledge of standard methodologies in UX
- Proven experience in building clear, intuitive wireframes
- You will have the ability to design features that drive growth, engagement and monetization (and solid knowledge of high-reaching features that achieve these goals)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- We would like to see a strong portfolio of design docs, gameplay prototypes and other material
- You should be prepared to present design samples and prototypes, and will be required to complete a test assignment
What we Offer you
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!