Licensing & Partnerships Coordinator - Racing
Considering candidates on both a remote and part-time working basis.
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Our Racing Studio - responsible for the CSR Racing franchise - is one of the most ambitious, successful, and creatively inclusive studios in the UK. The team loves welcoming credible talent full of Professional Pride; Ambition; and Humility, who want to do the best work of their career.
CSR Racing has the most beautifully detailed digital replicas of the latest and greatest cars that our players love to race and collect. The success of our gameplay combined with the attention to detail of how we represent the cars has led to exclusive partnerships such as ‘Fast and Furious’ and countless exclusives partnering with the world’s most famous car brands; Porsche, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Pagani and more.
We are seeking a Licensing & Partnerships Co-ordinator to join our CSR2 studio to assist with the daily function of vehicle licensing and partnerships on the CSR Racing franchise. You will be a part of this excitement and co-ordinate with key partners and the 70+ car manufacturers and 200+ after market manufacturers that we work with to create vehicles for the CSR Racing franchise!
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting Licensing & Partnerships Director: Working with a large number of leading automotive brands you will be responsible for the administrative duties of the licensing process and stand-in when required for the Licensing & Partnership Director and take ownership of some licenses if required. We work with companies from all around the world and from time to time you might be required to travel to meet partners and attend trade shows.
- External Communication: CSR Racing is a live game that continually adds new content and you will be comfortable communicating with licensors in this capacity representing the franchise on a daily basis to request new IP rights, vehicle data for model development, arranging reference shoots as well as managing the approval process.
- Team Collaboration: Working closely with the Vehicle Team you will be their bridge to licensors to communicate any requirements and handle the approval process. You will also communicate to the wider team statuses. You will also work closely with Legal to facilitate contractual review and report any needs or challenges.
- Licensing Process: Working with the Licensing & Partnerships Director and Legal team you will manage the contract creation process to facilitate working with new brands and adding new content to existing partners. You will also create & submit approval packs to obtain clearance to release content.
- Contract Management: You will be responsible for ensuring that all agreements and amendments are organised in an optimal and efficient way in order to easily identify and needs or requirements.
Required Experience & Skills
- Strong organisation skills: Ability to handle a large number of brands and be on point.
- Excellent attention to detail, experience in identifying the key points of a contract
- Knowledge of Google (Sheets, Docs, Drive), Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite
- An elegant, straightforward and confident communicator
- Our teams and partners will expect you to demonstrate real passion for what you do and for our continued success
Desirable Experience & Skills
- An interest in cars and gaming
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown.
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan.
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance.
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays.
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday.
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.