Senior Conversion Analyst, Growth Marketing
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The Conversion team at Zynga is looking for a Senior Conversion Analyst who will be responsible for analysing creative performance, conversion metrics, and app store data for one or more of our games. You will lead the investigation and analysis of game updates, changes in the mobile app stores, and strategic changes in our current marketing channels which may include but are not limited to Facebook, Google, or Apple.
This role requires excellent communication and organizational skills since you will help lead other Conversion analysts and collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams across different departments. You will also be responsible for looking at creative performance and managing app store tests and their budgets. You will be an analytical and business-savvy number cruncher who can interpret data, effectively communicate information to others, independently manage multiple projects, and engage in creative development and program execution to drive marketing strategy decisions.
Required Experience & Skills
- Build analytical models from our extensive data set to identify conversion optimization opportunities and help drive marketing decisions
- Create and develop a hypothesis based on trends from current and historical data which can be used to drive strategic decisions
- Collaborate with other marketing and creative teams to understand strategic changes and their impact on an app’s conversion and performance on both iOS and Android platforms
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan and execute strategies or tests related to conversion and the app store
- Solve complex problems with partial, incomplete, and/or disordered data
- Manage App Store tests, optimize test budgets, measure performance, identify opportunities, and make recommendations based on results
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly reporting
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Experience in an analyst role
- Strong analytical skills and an experienced Microsoft Excel user
- Experience working in metrics-based companies
- Intuitive grasp of data with the ability to compile data, analyse and make recommendations off large datasets
- Must have good judgment and ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
- SQL and/or Programming Experience a plus, but not necessary
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in internet-related, financial, or consulting industries
- Ability to provide guidance and instruction to other associates
- Passion for problem-solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems--to break them down into manageable bits and solve them
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.