Senior Desktop Support Technician
Zynga is looking for a talented technician to join our dynamic IT team. You must have strong technical skills and be willing to provide excellent customer service in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Experience in startup, tech or game environments is a plus.
- Provide first and second level response for all hardware & software problems on Macintosh and Windows platforms.
- Perform equipment configuration on various systems and devices.
- Participate in the development and administration of workflow processes.
- Update hardware inventory information.
- Consistent use of trouble ticketing system to open helpdesk tickets, provide metrics, and identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
- Provide follow-up calls and document status to ensure satisfactory issue resolution and excellent customer service.
- Assist in the maintenance of system hardware inventory modules, the distribution of reports, and the uploading of inventory information.
- Make recommendations to improve product and service support capabilities.
- Participate in a regularly scheduled on-call shift.
- Advanced knowledge of OS X, Windows 7 & 8, iOS, Android and Blackberry.
- Advanced hardware knowledge of MacBook Retina, MacBook Air, MacPro, iMac, Mac Mini, Lenovo laptops, Dell laptops and desktops, HP, Kyocera, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.
- Knowledge of Kaspersky, CrashPlan, Airwatch, Casper, LANDesk, Full Disk Encryption, BitLocker, FileVault2, Adobe Products, Autodesk Products, VMWare, Microsoft Office, and SVN.
- Strong familiarity with networking fundamentals such as DHCP, DNS, WINS, Subnets, and VLans.
- Experience with troubleshooting tools and techniques.
- Working knowledge of client VPNs, Active Directory, File and folder structures.
- Great customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to mentor and provide guidance to junior team members.
- Ability to respond to rapidly changing priorities, tight timelines, and a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently on small projects and/or lead small project teams within the scope of the project or specialization.