Zynga’s high-performance Ad Monetization team is seeking multi-talented people to help grow our advertising business. We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented and enjoys a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
In this role, you are a key player to revenue success by working with other team members to ensure advertising campaigns are successfully launched and meet their objectives. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, setting up display and video advertising campaigns on both desktop and mobile platforms, testing and troubleshooting online ad issues and providing performance metrics to the team and client.
- Support display and video ad campaigns for our advertisers and ad network partners, including trafficking order entry, order fulfillment monitoring, analysis and optimization
- Testing and troubleshooting ad asset materials and provide screenshots upon request
- Support of and partnering with Ad Operation Managers, Network Managers, Quality Control Producers, Game studio Developers, Sales and Sales Development professionals to drive tangible business results
- Present Direct Sales health metrics to the broader team and provide opportunities for growth
- Creatively solve technical or supply related issues
- Project contribution in ad operation and network management initiatives
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year of ad trafficking experience in the online advertising industry.
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented. Proven track record in successfully managing multiple projects at a given time.
- Quick learner; critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Comfortable using excel: pivot tables, charts, graphs
- Ability to quickly learn and grow new productivity software application tools.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Customer service mentality; professional communication skills, both internally and externally with customers.
- Experience within the digital online advertising ecosystem, including familiarity with ad management systems such as Google Ad Manager (GAM), Google DV 360, etc.
- 2-3 years advertising industry experience in campaign management, including reporting on success metrics such as CTR, engagement rate and optimization.
- Technical orientation: love and comfort with all things tech, including user interfaces, mobile and video game devices.
- Ability to do some lightweight coding is nice to have, but not required.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.