Senior Product Manager - Star Wars
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us at Zynga Austin in creating Star Wars: Hunters™, a competitive arena combat game for the Nintendo Switch system and mobile devices. Star Wars: Hunters will bring players together to engage in thrilling, squad-based, multiplayer battles featuring a diverse array of distinctive new Star Wars characters.
Launch – Plan, forecast, and execute the game's beta and global launch across all platforms. Ensure robust plans for user acquisition, migration and cross-promotion between platforms. Deliver performance analysis, reporting and metric improvements.
Feature Ownership - Take the lead on features developed to support cross platform play, including bespoke features and per-platform tuning. Ensure that key systems such as profiles, payments tooling, and data analytics are fully integrated on these new platforms.
Strategy – Help to set product strategy for cross platform success and potential growth opportunities using internal and market data, working closely with the cross platform leadership team.
Game Analysis – Develop a deep understanding of game performance across platforms and how our customers interact with the game. Use this to improve its success.
LiveOps - Work with the live ops team to plan and run live operations for non-mobile platforms.
Team Work - As part of the game PM team, support the game's overall success throughout development, launch and live ops.
Thought Leadership & Mentorship - Train other PMs and the wider studio in how to think about cross platform play, and help them to build this into their features & live ops thinking.
Be a player champion!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of Product Management experience in free-to-play game development with a consistent record in running live operations
- Deep cross platform knowledge and experience launching and operating games on non-mobile platforms.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Exceptional data analysis skills coupled with advanced Excel and SQL proficiency
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Fan of competitive action/shooter games
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.