Sr. Manager, Executive Compensation
We’re looking for a high-energy, results-focused executive compensation leader to oversee design, program management and implementation of executive compensation at Zynga. As Senior Manager, you will collaborate with internal cross-functional teams, manage and develop a Lead Compensation Analyst, partner with external consultants to deliver on key projects, deliverables and programs.
Key responsibilities include designing and managing the administration of executive compensation programs and processes, benchmarking best practices in design, developing recommendations and content for compensation committee meetings and preparing the Compensation Discussion & Analysis section of the Annual Proxy Statement.
This is the perfect role for a person who has deep expertise and passion to deliver best-in-class executive compensation programs and processes, with experience of executive compensation in a public company and has led global programs and strategies to reward top talent and drive exceptional business performance.
- Drive the design and delivery of executive compensation programs in line with business needs, culture, and values.
- Recommend and enhance current programs, policies, and processes for both short-term and longer-term business needs and goals. Model potential impact of design changes
- Maintain awareness of the latest trends, regulations and competitive intelligence regarding VP+ compensation. Monitor equity strategy including burn rate, overhang analysis and other dilution analysis.
- Oversee analysis related to cost and trends and provide analytical data management support for measurement and tracking of key HR-related metrics.
- In partnership with the Chief People Officer and Sr Director of Total Rewards, drive the year-end performance evaluation and compensation planning process for executives.
- Prepare materials, agenda, and planning for the Compensation Committee and broader Board of Directors meetings in partnership with Finance, Legal and external consultants
- Assist in preparing compensation-related proxy tables and assist with the preparation of the Compensation Discussion & Analysis (CD&A) for inclusion in the annual proxy statement
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of compensation experience including +2 years executive compensation and equity administration experience.
- Ability to operate at both the strategic and operational levels (i.e., strategic thinking and ability to operationalize) to drive results
- Work independently and effectively manage projects from inception through execution
- Advanced analytical problem-solving skills and ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical systematic way; consistently prepare accurate and timely analyses
- Strong business and financial acumen, understanding tax and budget implications of compensation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for executing and auditing work
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization, decision-making, and planning skills
- Experience with M&A transactions and integration of new organizations
- Experience working for multi-national businesses
- Advanced Excel skills plus working knowledge of Workday
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.