At Zynga, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
The QA Lead is a studio leadership-level role, supported through partnership and close collaboration with our QA Manager . In this role, you will trailblaze the creation and refinement of creative, effective QA processes and practices that support broad team operations.Through effective relationship building and partnership with the Game Team and other stakeholders, you'll build an empowered, engaged team that is flexible and resilient.
You will manage the QA function across Studio I on multiple games using a team of both internal and external QA’s that work in a distributed fashion. You will be working closely with the QA Manager in defining the overall QA strategy of the team. This covers day-to-day allocation of work, upward stakeholder management etc. You will be the quality evangelist for the team, driving standard methodology and keeping up to date with the latest testing trends.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years as a QA Lead
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration skills and works well with others
- Pro-active and self-driven
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple teams/projects
- Proven track record of managing offshore vendor teams
- Strong reporting skills i.e. QA Velocity, Future Planning, QA Progress
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing teams in multiple locations
- Ability to work with upper management and supply key facts and metrics
- Experience with NFT in respect for games and NFT considerations
- Experience in Gaming and Technical Testing for Games
- Experience with pre and post launch gaming projects
- Strong working experience of industry standard testing tools TFS, JIRA, TestRail, ALM/Quality Centre or similar
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines, environment management and source control systems for e.g. TFS, Git SVN or similar
- Experiences with SDLC’s
- Passion for gaming, free to play mobile or console games!
Desirable Experience & Skills
- ISTQB certified/ISEB/CMAP or similar certifications/training
- Exposure to gaming engines e.g. Unity/Unreal
- Ability to read code, data and scripting information
- Agile practices and processes
- Test automation experience
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!