Analytics Engineering Senior Project Manager / Producer / Scrum Master
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. More than that, we seek to bring talented, fun, engaged people together to help develop the next phase in Analytics. We are looking for an experienced Analytics Engineering Senior Project Manager / Producer/Scrum Master to manage multiple projects and build trust with our internal customers and partner teams.
Experience leading analytic projects will be beneficial to this individual. This position will be based in our Zynga Toronto office. Come join us, thrive, take risks, and dream big to shape the future of the fastest-growing gaming company.
- Partner with team leadership over multiple teams to build project plans that allow these teams to effectively achieve major milestones and deliverables.
- Handle multiple projects spanning several teams. Drive predictable execution of product initiatives and feature sets.
- Lead planning, execution, and reporting on status and risks. Ensure deliverables are timely, within budget, and of high quality.
- Lead technical scrums and agile project implementation.
- Passionately articulates goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture.
- Provide outstanding customer service and build strong relationships with Zynga game teams and partner teams.
- Maintain effective communication and build trust with partners both onsite and offsite in Production and Product Management
- Learn and be able to contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes.
- 4+ years of project management experience in the tech industry, leading software engineering projects.
- Seasoned expert with typical project management related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and the ability to work remotely if needed.
- Collaborative by nature quickly and easily builds relationships, ensure open dialog, engenders trust and partners well within a team to deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 4+ years Agile development experience.
- Analytics experience
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Open vacation policy
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.