Lead Product Manager
Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile? Zynga is looking for a Lead Product Manager who can bring its games to the forefront of the industry: building unforgettable social experiences, connecting hundreds of millions of people throughout the world and delighting its users through games.
Equipped with user data, the Lead Product Manager will have the freedom to provide experience, direction, and measureable performance to the game design process, building high quality social games for millions. Put yourself to the test and come join us!
Zynga’s Lead Product Manager will manage the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing and consulting on specs, overcoming design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale. In addition, the Lead Product Manager will drive the overall research strategy, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis. Through strong customer empathy, the Lead Product Manager will be responsible to develop deep insights into customer needs and how the roadmap addresses those needs.
The Lead Product Manager will coordinate product managers across multiple products; they will work with their team to set clear/measurable objectives and ensure the team is effectively crafting project plans based on priorities, and ultimately driving positive business outcomes. Lastly, the Lead Product Manager will deliver their vision & strategy, monitor product progression and partner with product marketing for launch.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management in consumer products
- Experience in consumer mobile or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to build wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience with managing dynamic applications and multivariate testing
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team – including those who do not directly report to you
- Experience managing product managers preferred but not required
- Exceptional data analysis and problem solving skills. SQL querying abilities is a strong plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive team
- Previous experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with central teams is a strong plus
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry and competitor trends
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!