Payroll Administrator (Contract to Permanent)
We are seeking a bright, creative, goal-oriented, high energy and hardworking individual to join our payroll team.
You will be working with the Payroll team to process full cycle semi-monthly payroll on ADP for 1,300+ employees. You will work cross functionally, and especially close with HR and Finance to ensure accurate payroll processes.
- Process new hires, terminations in ADP PayForce and WFN
- Monitor Payroll inbox and reply to payroll-related inquiries
- Process off-cycle checks including final paychecks and bonuses.
- Process verification of employment on a timely manner
- Utilize ADP eTime for Time and Attendance; Self-Service Portal for pay statements, direct deposit and tax changes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise utmost discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Perform special projects or other duties as requested.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of payroll processing experience for a multi-state employer with multiple offices
- Experience with ADP PayForce and WFN a plus.
- Experience with Canada payroll is a plus
- Knowledge of state and federal wage and tax laws and overtime requirements.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- A committed teammate, detail oriented and an effective communicator
- Flexible personal style to work with diverse personalities. Professional, yet personable demeanor.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.