Human Resources Intern (Summer 2020)
The Zynga People Ops team is looking for an intern to inventory, organize and catalog global HR documentation. In this role, you will get the opportunity to impact Zynga’s People Ops workflows and deliver an easily navigable knowledge bank. You’ll be integral to elevating access and creating a self-service model repository. Your work will impact the HR organization as well as stakeholders across the company, creating a first stop for information to complete the tasks at hand.
You should be a self-starter/focused project manager that moves to successful execution. You’ll get the opportunity to work with multiple people on the People Ops team including HR Technology, Information Technology, HR Ops, Talent Acquisition, international HR teams and Business Partners.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate available tools and platforms for communication and organizing information
- Organize and develop hosting platform
- Define and create access rights to the database for specific roles
- Create tagging nomenclature for a broad set of HR Policy and Process documentation for multi-dimensional searchability (e.g issue, topic, discipline, region, published date)
- Inventory, standardize and load available HR documentation
- Develop a style guide and maintenance practice ensuring the long-term durability of the repository
- Conduct a gap analysis with partner teams to highlight areas in need of documentation
What we are looking for:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university, working towards a BA, BS, MS or MBA
- Understanding of and interest in shared data platforms such as Google Drive, Company Intranet, Corporate Wiki pages
- Ability to inventory, catalogue, categorize and tag for ease of discovery and searchability
- Experience creating templates and formats for document formats
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.