Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition
At Zynga, we make games that wow people. We innovate to craft experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in building communities that last.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition to lead our engineering recruiting efforts as well as support two major North-American verticals as Zynga in partnership with the HR Business Partners and broader HR teams supporting these efforts. You will also work with our San Francisco based team for full hiring support. You will be responsible for creating recruiting strategy that is in line with the goals of Zynga as well as the hiring teams you support. You are creative, curious and a problem-solver that is always looking to improve delivery and outcomes.
You will be a champion for hiring industry-leading talent from a broad spectrum of sources. You will help the teams you support achieve their ability to create and develop an engaging set of games by ensuring that we craft hiring strategy that supports their needs while improving their ability to attract talent the builds high-performing teams. This includes being able to hire and improve access for diverse talent.
- Act as the recruiting business partner for two main verticals at Zynga - own the relationship with hiring and business leaders and deliver production and specialized talent strategy in coordination with the dedicated people operations team
- Recruit for a breadth of roles (tech and non-tech) supporting our Central Tech and Casino/Match verticals with a focus on technical roles
- Create and execute a broad talent sourcing strategy to include access to industry leading talent, diverse candidate pools and scarce talent
- Serve as a coach and counsel for hiring teams helping them bring in top talent efficiently, influence for best hiring practice while reducing the impact of bias in our recruiting process
- Develop team members with both current and long term goals building a team that is high-performing, continuously learning and is excited about the impact of Zynga on the gaming community.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience as a technical recruiter, preferably in a progressive mobile, internet or gaming technology company
- Strong ability to influence a partner teams, hiring managers and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to grow and lead a team
- Ability to lead with data, utilizing analytics to highlight insights and drive improvements for the recruiting process, operationally, qualitatively and strategically
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.