Community Manager - Zynga Poker
Zynga is looking for a Community Manager to join our Growth Marketing team and lead community management for Zynga Poker.
As a Community Manager, you’ll be a domain authority who understands and has experience designing and executing engaging channel communication strategies for App Stores, Websites, Forums, and platforms like Reddit and Discord as well as supporting campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. You’ll use that expertise to inform, influence and complement strategies for other Zynga business partners like User Acquisition, Public Relations and Player Support.
Finally, you should be passionate and informed about video games of all kinds, with a special love for mobile games and familiarity with mobile gaming business trends. We are looking for a creative individual with fresh ideas on how to interact with our players audience that has extraordinary operational experience and abilities and a passion for poker.
- Execute and be responsible for the community strategy & operational work to support all of Zynga poker’s Social Media channels (FB, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and emerging social media channels)
- Plan, create and publish content on social media channels (static, video, live streams, etc) daily to support and engage community
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement. If content is not performing well, create a strategy for the highest engagement possible
- Brainstorm new ways to engage with Zynga poker’s community and be proactive.
- Be the Voice of the Community to the Game Team and call out issues to the game team in real-time.
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in player requests & product performance then escalate to the game team.
- Analyze key community engagement performance metrics (e.g., reach, engagement, sentiment). Take a solutions-based approach to monthly metrics in order to exceed company goals.
- Measure and report the impact of social media content and campaigns across all social channels.
- Forum management, oversight of forum activity, and management of content and conversations
- Identify and engage advocates (successful bloggers, highly engaged players, etc.) to extend and increase brand awareness.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
- Creatively and proactively engage customers through multiple contact methods.
- Identify influencer engagement opportunities across our global accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English or similar years of experience in online community development, Forum discussion moderation, Social Media management or online marketing.
- Experience in online / mobile gaming environment.
- Loves the social media space and has excellent knowledge of social media management tools and trends
- Passionate about poker and deep understanding of the game
- Creative, innovative, and resourceful
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone
- You should be self-motivated, have strong organizational skills and be a strong multi-tasker.
- You should have the ability to analyze data and report out to management
- Experience live streaming or video streaming community content
Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
Catered lunch daily
Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
Open Vacation Policy
Flexible working hours
Casual dress every single day
Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.