Producer Co-op - Fall 2019
Zynga is looking for a best-in-class Project Manager (Producer) to join our team. We are looking for talented, motivated and experienced individual to help manage scheduling and oversee our development processes. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in managing software development projects.
- Partners with team leadership in the Central Tech Org or our Game teams to create processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce a high quality product on time and on budget.
- Working with team leadership, builds and maintain schedules to ensure successful and timely delivery of production milestones.
- Works collaboratively with team leadership on defining and refining the overall project roadmap, the necessary milestones and delivery timing.
- Provides regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Involved with projects through a complete development cycle.
- Experience with Agile development with hard deadlines.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence/Wiki etc) or other similar tools
- Teamwork skills and ability to assist other team members in problem-solving
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal oversight