Backend Software Engineer, PHP
What is waiting for you?
Keeping our tens of millions of happy players in mind;
- Monitoring and maintaining services for keeping games stable
- Developing creative/exciting features with other hardworking developers, artists, and product managers!
- Researching, designing and implementing solutions which will improve services
- The chance to improve yourself inside Zynga engineering culture
What You Need?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good Analytical, Problem solving and Debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Exceptional coding skills in PHP
- Experience with MYSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Memcached, Git
- Experience in object oriented design and programming
- Comfortable learn/discuss/work with new technologies
- Strong English written and verbal skills.
- Coding in Java is a plus
- Experience in designing and developing complex distributed event-driven, large volume, highly scalable and available services is a plus
Who we are?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, ambitious and eager to learn/experience geek mates
What we do?
We connect the world through games!
Zynga pioneered the social gaming industry by bringing free, social, and accessible games to people around the world. We are committed to the idea that games, and those who play them, can make the world a better place.
Since 2009, Zynga has enabled millions of people to interact with their friends and express their unique personalities through games.