We are looking for an expert DevOps architect to join our Central Tech team. As a DevOps Architect, you will be the technical lead of a small team responsible for automated build, test, and packaging systems as well as source control management across all of Zynga. We’re looking for outstanding engineers with a passion for technology and the ability to work with a diverse team.
- Primary owner of Zynga’s shared build and source control infrastructure
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve shared DevOps systems
- Manage engineers to help them grow their skills and provide career guidance
- Lead the team in best practices for automation, deployment, and monitoring
- Document systems, workflows, and escalation procedures for DevOps
- Serve as point of contact for game teams to understand their needs and requirements
- Work with internal customers to troubleshoot issues and improve stability
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with, designing & maintaining DevOps pipelines/infrastructure
- 8+ years experience with multi-platform systems administration (Linux/Mac/Windows)
- Strong architectural and infrastructure design skills
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Git, Perforce, SVN) and experience maintaining them in a multi-site environment
- Experience with automated deployment (Chef/Ansible/Packer/Terraform)
- Experience with multiple scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Experience with both cloud services (primarily AWS) and on-premise deployments
- Experience as a team lead/manager
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.