User Acquisition Associate
The Marketing team at Zynga is looking for a User Acquisition Associate Analyst who will be responsible for managing large-scale advertising campaigns. This person is an analytical and business-savvy number-cruncher who can independently manage multiple advertising campaigns as well as coordinate creative development and program execution. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business.
- Drive and optimize global mobile marketing campaigns with programmatic buying partners: Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat, and 3rd party networks Unity, Vungle, etc.
- Have thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e.TUNE, Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify targeting segmentations, creative solutions to improve acquisition performance.
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Work with senior management to drive UA strategy
- Optimize creative, targeting, bids and budgets daily to drive the highest ROI.
- Provide insightful analysis of our UA spend and its results.
- 1-2+ years of experience managing mobile user acquisition campaigns
- Experience managing on Facebook, Google, and other ad networks such as Unity, Vungle, etc
- Blend of creativity and metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Experience managing large scale marketing budgets
- Experience scaling UA campaigns worldwide
- Passion for mobile games preferred
- Strong Excel and knowledge of SQL is preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Understands how to analyze metrics and data, in order to take appropriate action
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.