Senior Software Engineer - With Friends
Senior Software Engineer – With Friends
Zynga With Friends is a group of passionate gamers whose mission is to connect the world through games. On our mobile engineering team you will have an opportunity to take ownership over your work that reaches millions of daily users. We take great pride in our craft, delivering a high quality service to millions of players every single day. Teamwork is a critical part of how we get there. We believe that with an all-in approach we can deliver a better product, make better decisions, and nurture a better work environment. Everyone here is committed to making our games the best experience for our players.
What you'll be doing
- Work on casual word games in C#/Unity
- Architect, write, and ship elegant and maintainable code
- Collaborate with your team to build robust systems and UI that looks great and runs smoothly
What you should have
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in an OO language (C# is preferred)
- Shipped at least one mobile game and/or application
- Strong experience with source control management and giving code reviews
- Ability to mentor junior members of the team
- Deep understanding of debugging, profiling and memory analysis tools for mobile development
- Are proficient developing both key client and backend game systems
Come join us! You’ll find a fun culture with great perks (non-stop food, gym membership, subsidized commuting to/from the office using public transit, offsite events). Our office is located in the downtown core and is easily accessible via the TTC and GO transit.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s, RRSP Match
- Extended Health coverage as well as life Insurance
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Commuter benefits , daily lunches, snacks & drinks
- Vacation: Open vacation policy
- 26 weeks fully paid pregnancy leave for delivering mothers
- 12 weeks fully paid parental leave for fathers/partners and adoptive parents
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.