User Acquisition Manager
The Marketing team at Zynga is looking for a User Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for managing large-scale advertising campaigns. This person is an analytical and business-savvy number-cruncher who can independently manage multiple advertising campaigns as well as coordinate creative development and program execution. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business.
- Drive and optimize global mobile marketing campaigns with both programmatic buying partners: Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat, and ad networks such as Vungle, Unity, Ironsource, etc.
- Have thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e.TUNE, Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify targeting segmentations, creative solutions to improve acquisition performance.
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Partner with International and Localization teams to support International advertising as appropriate.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- 3+yrs of mobile consumer advertising or mobile media buying experience with a strong track record of measurable results
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in metrics based companies
- Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems—to break them down into manageable bits and solve them
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Proven ability to effectively influence others without directly managing them
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in an internet, financial, or consulting industries
- Mobile Display, Facebook advertising experience a plus
- SQL and/or Programming Experience a plus
- BS/BA degree in math, science, or engineering, or proven track record in a quantitative/problem solving environment(or equivalent training and experience), MS encouraged but not required
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.