Associate Ad Operations Manager
The Associate Ad Operations Manager will be responsible for leading initiatives to grow in-app monetization by optimizing and managing a large landscape of networks for the highest grossing game in the company. You will work closely with cross functional teams driving business success through managing demand and identifying opportunities for growth and to drive efficiencies.
- This person will own yield and revenue optimization by working with mobile ad networks for the largest mobile gaming ad partner in the industry
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders and learn about the latest tech innovations in the space
- Lead experimentation, AB tests, and present learnings/analysis to the broader team
- Set up, test and manage ads from a variety of third-party networks and SSPs, including Zynga’s Private Marketplace executions
- Lead our ad quality initiatives and maintain a high quality of advertising across the portfolio
- Troubleshoot ad network integrations, finding and solving issues by corresponding with internal tech teams and the client
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years’ work experience in ad network or mobile ad trafficking business
- Gaming publisher related ad experience highly recommended and prioritized
- Familiarity with ad networks/DSPs/Rewarded Ad Vendors and tech program Charles Proxy a plus
- Results oriented and proactive personality with eagerness to learn about the Desktop/Mobile Ads space
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical
- Strong analytical and MS Excel skills preferred
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is preferred
- Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Must be a driver, highly ambitious and career oriented. Not only wanted to contribute but improve Zynga’s business.
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are necessary for cross-team collaboration
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.