Producer - External Development
Zynga's External Development team is looking for a Producer to join in San Francisco Headquarters.
You are an organized, polished communicator who is willing and able to multi-task while effectively displaying ownership of multiple assignments, as well as meticulous follow- through on day to day business necessities. You will work cross functionally with teams to provide project tracking, financial management, and communication with studios and vendors.
- Works closely w/ Zynga Studio External Development Associate Directors to manage the outsourcing needs of the portfolio of games in that region (India / UK)
- Provides financial supports, including budgets, forecasts, tax uplift, and internal reporting
- Explores and maintains vendor relationships, on boards new vendors if needed
- Creates contracts, manage PO allocation, and approve invoices for ongoing projects
- Compiles, reviews, and resizes budget forecast for FP&A and upper management
- Ensures asset/spend trackers (google sheets) are updated to feed into bigger ExDev report (Weekly)
- Improves current process and build efficiencies
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel/Google Spreadsheets specifically for tracking data and creating financial reports
- Strong communicator (written &verbal); reliable and responsive to all forms of communication including but not limited to Email, Slack, Zoom and JIRA
- Adaptability and the ability to work in a high paced environment
- Able to anticipate and avoid challenges
- Must have strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a wide range of individuals internal and external to Zynga, at all levels
- 2-3 years related experience preferred
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.