Creative Project Manager
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
At Zynga our Creative Project Managers are known as Senior Producers. We are looking for someone to join our Marketing group to manage multiple creative projects and build trust with our internal customers and partner teams.
You will be supporting across several titles including the upcoming Star Wars™: Hunters, #1 Racing Game on Mobile CSR2 and FarmVille.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with leadership over multiple teams, to build project plans that allow these teams to effectively achieve major milestones and deliverables, for Rest of World initiatives
- Work with the partnering teams to develop a holistic plan for support for our App Store Optimization, User Acquisition, and Live Operation’s creative needs
- Provides regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders
- Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture
- Provide outstanding customer service and build positive relationships with game teams
- Learn and be able to contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes
Required Skills & Experience
- Project management experience
- Top-tier specialist with typical project management-related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc
- Experienced with asset and content management, with an ability to create dynamic and flexible file/content structures
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and the ability to work remotely, if needed
- Collaborative by nature, quickly and easily builds relationships, ensures open dialog, engenders trust and partners well within a team to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience leading marketing projects
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.