Senior Producer (Marketing)
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Zynga seeks to bring hardworking, fun, engaged people together to help develop the next phase in our Marketing operation. We are looking for an experienced Senior Producer for the Marketing group to manage multiple creative projects and build trust with our internal customers and partner teams.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with leadership over multiple teams, to build project plans that allow these teams to effectively achieve major milestones and deliverables, for Rest of World initiatives
- Lead a core group of Producers to not only help execute the priorities, but also develop career paths for the individuals in the group
- Work with the partnering teams to develop a holistic plan for support for our App Store Optimization, User Acquisition, and Live Operation’s creative needs
- Provides regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders
- Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture
- Provide outstanding customer service and build positive relationships with game teams
- Learn and be able to contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes
Required Skills & Experience
- Project management experience
- Top-tier specialist with typical project management-related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc
- Experienced with asset and content management, with an ability to create dynamic and flexible file/content structures
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and the ability to work remotely, if needed
- Collaborative by nature, quickly and easily builds relationships, ensures open dialog, engenders trust and partners well within a team to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience leading marketing projects
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.